NFL WEEK 15: BETDAQ's John Arnette is back with his best bets for Week 15 of the NFL season
SECONDS OUT! DAQMAN COMES BACK FIGHTING: Daqman is not a pretty bridesmaid, and some of his exasperation yesterday was not that pretty either, after a sequence of 222202 to start the two (!) days at Cheltenham, including seconds at 11-2, 6-1 and 8-1. The score over Pricewise remained 7-4: Daqman loss -2.36 against Pricewise +4.33. Says Daqman: ‘It only goes to spur me on to do better’.
HARRY WHITTINGTON BLOG: Harry Whittington, Grade One-winning trainer and ambassador for market-leading betting exchange BETDAQ, looks back on a good week for the yard with a couple of winners, as well as reviewing Saint Calvados’ performance in the Tingle Creek at Sandown.
PREMIER LEAGUE SUNDAY: We look ahead to Sunday's Premier League fixtures with a recommended BETDAQ bet for each game together with extended match stats. The action starts at 1.30pm with BRIGHTON v CHELSEA, at 1.30pm we have SOUTHAMPTON v ARSENAL and then the highlight of the weekend LIVERPOOL v MAN U at 4pm.
BETDAQ, the leading betting exchange operator, has debuted its latest TV ad campaign. Created by agency Alpha Century, the initial #ChangingfortheBettor spot is fronted by Ralph Ineson (The Office, Game of Thrones, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Harry Potter) and represents a fresh change in brand direction.
XSP PUNCHESTOWN SHOWS MASSIVE GAINS ON SP: Punchestown XSP - over £1,500 better off for £10 stakes with BETDAQ!
KEEPING BETTING RECORDS: If you want to approach your betting or trading more professionally on BETDAQ, then there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be keeping a detailed P&L in Excel. It could really help you over the year to improve your profitability.
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Ruud Gullit says it is 'almost impossible' for black players to speak out about racism December 15, 2018Black footballers find it "almost impossible" to speak out over racism because they are cast in a "victim role" when they discuss it, says former Chelsea manager Ruud Gullit.
- European Rugby Champions Cup: Leinster 42-15 Bath December 15, 2018Champions Cup holders Leinster make up ground on pool leaders Toulouse and end Bath's hopes of reaching the knockout stage with a 42-15 win in Dublin.
- Fulham 0-2 West Ham: Hammers win again to keep hosts bottom of league December 15, 2018West Ham pick up a fourth win in a row as toothless Fulham remain bottom of the Premier League table.
- 'Canelo' Alvarez v Rocky Fielding: Briton relishing chance to upset the odds December 15, 2018Rocky Fielding says he will relish the chance to upset the odds when he takes on Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez at Madison Square Gardens.
- European Rugby Champions Cup: Toulouse 42-27 Wasps December 15, 2018Wasps' hopes of reaching the Champions Cup last eight are over as Toulouse remain unbeaten at the top of Pool 1 with a 42-27 victory.
- Scottish Open: Mark Allen 'doesn't deserve to be in final' after 'disrespecting' tournament December 15, 2018Mark Allen says he has reached the Scottish Open final despite "disrespecting the event" with a week of too much drinking.
- Neil Warnock: Cardiff boss disappointed with referee Andy Madley December 15, 2018Neil Warnock calls referee Andy Madley "a trainee" following his Cardiff side's 3-2 defeat at Watford on Saturday.
- 'Fantastic' win completes very good week for Spurs - Mauricio Pochettino December 15, 2018Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino praises the character of his "fantastic" players after Spurs secured an important 1-0 home win over Burnley at Wembley Stadium.
- Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Burnley; Eriksen breaks Clarets' resistance in added time December 15, 2018Christian Eriksen's stoppage-time strike breaks Burnley's brave resistance as Tottenham maintain their pursuit of the top two in the Premier League.
- Watford 3-2 Cardiff: Warnock describes referee as 'Sunday trainee' December 15, 2018Cardiff manager Neil Warnock describes referee Andy Madley as a "Sunday trainee" after his side's 3-2 defeat against Watford at Vicarage Road.